Our Client, a world-leading Insurance Services firm, has immediate opportunities to join their growing Corporate Resilience team based in Alpharetta, GA on a Contract/Contract-to-Hire basis. This position is for a Sr. Project Manager (SDLC, Change Management, ITIL), responsible for providing leadership across the stakeholder community and ensuring that enterprise strategy is executed effectively, on time, within budget and with high quality. The selected candidate will have proven experience driving results for similar initiatives within a large/complex Corporate IT Landscape with specific projects involving Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Management. You will be responsible for bringing maturity, implementing new developments and enhancing progress to a relatively new corporate initiative and will bring proven best practices experience to the firm.
Responsibility for detailed planning, coordination, and implementation efforts that ensure the enterprise implements and achieves industry best practice service capabilities. This includes communications, setting stakeholder expectations, and status reporting, and escalation.
Experience in providing governance & documentation is a must.
• Provide leadership across stakeholders to coordinate implementation for projects, initiatives, and efforts. • Hold stakeholders accountable for supporting necessary activities. • Support the coordination and interdependencies of related projects.
• Support the development, approval, publishing processes for documentation covering recovery strategies, methodologies, and solutions, policies, standards, plans, processes, procedures, and supporting educational material.
• Support the application of corporate templates, identify documentation gaps, and integrate references between related documents.
• Hold partner organizations accountable for supporting necessary activities.
• Leverage industry knowledge and experience and standards and best practices to improve output.
• Support the integration of business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery related tasks across supporting processes such as Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, ITIL processes, and PMO processes such as SDLC.
• Support other projects and processes as applicable, Risk Management, Knowledge Management, Operations, CMDB, etc. to continually mature recovery capabilities.
Knowledge and Skills • Strong understanding of Project Management concepts, processes, procedures, methodologies, technologies, tools, and systems
• Understanding of business continuity, incident management, and disaster recovery concepts, processes, procedures, methodologies, technologies, tools, and systems
• Ability to adapt and enact change quickly and drive progress in an environment of uncertainty
• Ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple sites
• Ability to solve problems independently and to assume leadership responsibilities in critical situations
• Ability to develop and promote innovative ideas and to work effectively with all organization levels
• Superior written communication skills, including very strong documentation skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Risk Management, or equivalent
At least 10 years of experience working in Business Continuity, Incident Management, Project Management, Risk Management, and/or Disaster Recovery.
Business continuity, incident management, project management, risk management, and disaster recovery professional or industry certifications desirable.
Expertise in Decision-Making in a critical environment, with minimal oversight, and comfortable with consequences of your actions, as well as the actions of others under your guidance.
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001