Our Client, a world-leading Insurance Services firm, has immediate opportunities to join their growing Corporate Resilience team based in Alpharetta, GA, NYC, and Jersey City NJ, on a Contract/Contract-to-Hire basis. This position is for a Business Continuity Analyst. Execute Business Impact Assessments across a large/complex corporate landscape supporting a burgeoning Corporate Resilience Program. This position will be responsible for developing, reviewing, gaining approval, and publishing business impact assessment reports for many organizations in addition to providing input on the continuous improvement of BIA plans, scenarios, processes, templates, and tools. Leveraging industry knowledge and best practices.
Manage the scheduling and execution of BIA questionnaires and working sessions with business area participants. This position will help the business areas define critical business processes, functions, and tasks, develop impact/cost assessments, define resource, business, and technology RTO/RPO’s, identify manual workarounds
This position will work with Business Continuity Leads in the execution of corporate standards and taxonomies.
• Drive the planning and coordinate the activities to develop, approve, and publish accurate, complete, and comprehensive BIA reports.
• Support the development and application of related corporate standards, processes, tools, and templates.
• Support the documentation and improvement of BIA strategies, methodologies, policies, standards, plans, processes, procedures, templates, and supporting educational material.
• Recommend BIA documentation publication and repository plans and solutions.
• Hold partner organizations accountable for supporting necessary activities.
• Leverage industry knowledge and experience and standards and best practices to improve output.
• Proven experience in the development of BIA Strategy, Methodology, Process, Policies, Standards, Procedures and Educational Material artifacts
• Extensive BIA coordination and execution experience
• Significant attention to detail mapping comprehensive interdependence across related documentation and processes
• Superior documentation and writing skills
At least 10 years of experience working in Business Impact Assessment arena.
Business continuity, incident management, risk management, and disaster recovery professional or industry certifications desirable.
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001