Our Client, a world-leading Financial Services Corporation, has an Immediate Opportunity for an experienced Web Designer to join their team in NYC.
The primary project is building an intuitive blog site for financial products as well as supporting the design of landing pages, graphics and microsites for digital marketing initiatives. We are seeking a keen creative eye for modern web design with best in class UI Design & Development. Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts; performing in a hands-on development capacity. Seeking proven skills transforming stakeholder requirements into artful and functional web design. Seeking 5-10 years of web design experience. Candidates must present strong work samples / portfolio.
• Create and execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize blog and website design ideas
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Must have a prior Blog site design experience. WordPress, Joomla, etc.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Agile/Scrum development process
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Must have presentation skills.
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001