« Back to Listings
MuleSoft Developer/SME - TAMPA
Our Client, a world-leading Financial Services firm, has an Immediate Opportunity for an Experienced full SDLC MuleSoft Developer / SME to join their team in Tampa, FL on a long-term contract basis. Candidates with specific Insurance Industry & Direct Marketing Applications experience highly preferred.
Define, design and implement solutions for the integration team. You will leverage your integration experience to become a key contributor to our clients growing MuleSoft practice.
- Provide leadership, technical expertise, and business knowledge to stakeholders and Systems department personnel in the efforts of detailed design, development and/or support activities for the integration development team.
- Drive MuleSoft adoption within application development teams by empowering resources to become self-sufficient with building Mule applications on their own.
- Create scalable and manageable designs and implement enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies, utilizing MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Directs, plans, manages release schedule, manages change request process, and reports status of development releases within the integration development team.
- Contribute to the company development standard practices of MuleSoft technology by developing reusable product extensions and by writing knowledge articles based on experience.
- Leveraging MuleSoft platform for additional solutions
- MuleSoft Anytime platform
- 3+ years of experience in software delivery or software development - J2EE preferred (Java, EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlets)
- Hibernate and Spring 3-5 years
- Designing and developing enterprise services using REST based APIs
- Configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, NetBeans)
- J2EE application servers (IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss)
- Relational databases (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase)
- Unix platforms (e.g., AIX, Solaris, Linux)
- XML-related technologies (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath)
- Web services & related technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL)
- Analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow and performance.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using other API Management solutions is desirable as well as good understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience in an Agile Scrum Methodology environment a plus
- Jira/Bamboo/GIT Experience a plus
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001