Our Client, a world leading Insurance Services firm, has an Immediate Opportunity for an Experienced Data Analyst to join their team in Dallas TX on a long term contract basis. This project is focused on Speech Analytics supporting a customer/agent service organization. Relevant experience in a similar initiative (big data for large/complex/corporate call center - customer service group), analyzing data for enhancements to process, improving customer experience, and driving efficiencies.
Leveraging data and coding skills to ingest, wrangle and explore external and internal data to gain business insights, prepare data for modeling, build and validate predictive models, and support production deployment of models. Ultimately presenting solutions & findings with compelling presentations to Corporate Leadership.
• Primary ownership and data analysis management of the Speech and Text Analytics capabilities. Subject matter expected in Speech to text tools, and analytical methods.
• Supports all speech analytics implementation efforts, acting on behalf of business owners and key stake holders.
• Contributes to data analysis and modeling projects in Service. This includes data analyses and modeling, reports/presentations and implementation support
• Provides technical support, which includes strategic consulting, needs assessments, project scoping and the preparation/presentation of analytical proposals
• Collaborate with Service leaders to understand business challenges and devise solutions by using business acumen and mining vast amounts of data to draw insights
• Utilizes data wrangling tools and data science techniques to create high-performing models and actionable insights to address business objectives and client needs
• Assures compliance with privacy requirements during design and implementation of modeling and analysis projects
• Actively participates in proof of concept tests of new data, software and technologies. Shares knowledge within the Service Insights Team
• Follows industry trends and related data/analytics processes and businesses. Attends conferences, events, and vendor meetings as needed
• Bachelor’s degree required, with Master’s degree highly preferred; concentration in statistics, math, economics or engineering
• 5+ years of diverse data analysis experience working in a cross-functional, global team setting
• 2+ years of experience with speech analytics solutions (i.e. Verint, Nuance, CallMiner, Clarabridge, Nexidia/NICE, or similar software)
• Experience with implementation of speech analytic solutions, a huge plus.
• Programming experience with SQL, is a plus.
• Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau), is a plus
• Experience in sentiment analysis, advanced text analytics skills such as applying word embedding in predictive modeling
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001