Our Client, a world-leading Financial Services Corporation, has an Immediate Opportunity for an experienced VOIP Engineer to join their team in Northwest New Jersey. Specifically, this position requires expertise with Skype/PolyCom & PBX Integration and Office 365 environment with commitment to customer service.
Designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Skype Collaboration components of Office 365/On-Premise associated infrastructure, related applications, servers and services. Lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediation and optimizing Skype Collaboration-based issues. Developing engineering solutions for new requirements and providing strategic recommendations to management.
Requires solid technical infrastructure experience, project management acumen, vendor management skills. Taking ownership of product integration and instilling a customer service approach to infrastructure management.
• 5-8+ years of senior-level (tier 2 or 3) administration and engineering experience in an enterprise IT environment, having performed operational and break/fix activity along with engineering and design
• Experience with Microsoft Skype including 2015, Online and Hybrid configurations
• Experience with Skype On-Premise/Online integration with PolyCom & PBX
• Working knowledge of Office 365 authentications
• Comfortable with key roles in large/complex Corporate IT Projects
• Expertise in escalation to Microsoft support + Third Party SW support
• Superior communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; acts decisively and swiftly
• Collaborate with senior architects
• Heavy experience with Skype components
• Skype integration with Polycom
• Skype integration with Cisco PBX
Microsoft systems infrastructure products Azure and Windows Server, SCCM, Storage
• Basic scripting and development skills & PowerShell
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001