« Back to Listings
. Net Developer
Our Client, a Greater Boston based provider of national telecommunications solutions for businesses, has an immediate need for a Software Engineer. The right candidate will be a self starter, able to work independently or as a team member. Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and learn new technologies quickly. This is a growing company where you will be able to have a significant impact on our internal processes and get a chance to add directly to the goals of the organization.
- Contribute to the architecture, design and coding of our next generation web based Enterprise Solution. Our internal applications are used by our 1900+ employees to manage our business and drive our success. The platform for this new initiative is ASP.NET backed by the power of C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work with our Development Team and Business Analysts as we implement Microsoft Team Foundation Server and develop a full SDLC framework.
- Assist in the maintenance of our existing applications. This work will diminish as we develop and implement our next generation code.
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancements of our back end processing which is written in C#. These applications run on our servers and provide the backbone for our systems.
- Participate and contribute to ad-hoc development projects as they arise.
- 3-5 years of software development
- Knowledge of OOP Concepts and Component Design
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, coding, unit testing and debugging skills
- Experience in .NET Technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, C#, WCF)
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular, Bootstrap
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with emerging web standards like Web components
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python, php, or Perl
- Experience with CMS software and LAMP/WAMP stack
- Experience with workflow automation tools (Gulp, Grunt, webpack, Browserify)
- Experience with CSS and/or JS extension languages (SASS, LESS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript)
- Experience with JS dependency management tools (npm, bower, yarn)
- Knowledge of application security concepts
- Experience in working with a cloud services provider such as AWS
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git
- Experience with enterprise business solutions
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001