« Back to Listings
Digital Publishing Specialist
Our client based in Knoxville, TN has an immediate requirement for a tech savvy digital publishing specialist. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to quickly master multiple digital publishing systems. This work works across various teams including editorial, video, and product.
- Build and maintain strong understanding of all relevant digital publishing and tracking systems (Adobe Experience Manager, YouTube, Asana,social piblishing platforms, interal photo assessment management and publishing, internal video publishing libraries and systems, etc.)
- Communicate details of digital content systems with technical product teams and content focused editorial and video teams
- Train staff, consultants, production companies, and other stakeholders on publishing systems and processes
- Act as first point of contact for trouble shooting issues especially when communicating with external partners
- Create, maintain, and distribute training documentation and resources for various digital content publishing systems
- Apply metadata and publish consistent streams of incoming content- site video
- Track and report publishing of incoming content streams for multiple teams
- Provide workflow and technical insight to teams working on system improvements including possible update photo asset management and right management systems, etc.
- Degree in Digital Media, Computer Science or related
- Strong experience across various content management and publishing systems for websites, social media platforms, apps, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and strong follow up skills with the ability to proactively identify and adress problems quickly, effectively, and independently
- Project management capabilities including meeting coordination, deadline setting, project tracking and reporting, etc.
- Ability to adapt to evolving systems- ability to develop processes and workflow to support new initiatives
- Experience in editorial, media, advertising, and or digital content highly desirable
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001