Our client a major media conglomerate has an immediate need for a Research Manager. This position oversees all aspects of our client's Influencer panel. The selected candidate will be work closely with Brand/Ad Sales and take responsibility for driving panel strategy including recruitment, retention, data analysis and managing the vendor relationships.
- Monitor and analyze network and program performance and industry trends by pulling and organizing relevant data from Nielsen systems- NPower, StarTrak, Lake
- Transform research findings into accountable insights and informative stories that can effectively be communicated to the team
- Respond to ad hoc requests from multiple departments- scheduling, marketing, press, finance
- Update, maintain and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports and trackers
- Ensure all research is clear, consistant, accurate and insightful
- 3+ years of experience in media research.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven hands on experience pulling and analyzing data using Nielsen systems- NPower, StarTrak, & Lake 5
- Proven ability to understand media metrics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in understanding consumer behavior
- Ability to present to executive leaders in various forums
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.