Our Client,a world-leading Environmental Sciences Corporation based in Houston, TX, has an Immediate Opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst. This role resides in the Customer Digital Experience and eCommerce team and calls for expertise in SEO and SEM practices and technologies. Core function is planning and managing the daily SEO/SEM execution across platforms and owning post life results and analysis.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Support strategic initiatives focused on high impact growth including SEO, SEM, Email, eCommerce, etc.
• Perform keyword research and monitor keyword performance, expansion and optimization.
• Identify backlink opportunities and perform necessary outreach.
• Perform technical SEO audits to uncover issues and inhibitors to website performance.
• Lead technical SEO initiatives such as redirect analysis, schema, robots.txt, mobile strategy, and site speed optimization.
• Work with cross-functional teams to establish and implement SEO strategies.
• Collaborate with internal/external stake holders on editorial content to grow SEO, SEM, and social efforts to incorporate keywords and searcher intent into writing.
• Evaluate SEO performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) on a weekly basis in order to make recommendations and alterations in a timely manner.
• Execute and optimize paid media across channels from social (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to search (i.e. Google AdWords) with a data-driven approach.
• Identify growth opportunities, test hypotheses and scale winning tests to improve SEM traffic productivity and increase return on investment.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing for increasing site conversation and user experience.
• Develop test and learn plans to continuously drive the business forward.
• Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and five or more years of business and business program management experience or nine years of relevant business experience.
• Preferred: Master’s Degree in Finance, Marketing or Business Administration and ten or more years of customer-facing experience.
• 5+ years of full-time experience in marketing and search engine optimization.
• Preferred: Google Ads/Display Certifications.
• Experienced with keyword search tools and current SEO, SEM & PPC tools and strategies including On Page, Off Page, Social and Local SEO strategies required.
• Experience with SEO & SEM implementation for web development, programming, site set up, tagging, and management.
• Demonstrable SEO copywriting, backlinking skills and ability to optimize websites for SEO.
• Experience using Adobe Suite and Google Search Console.
• Google Ads certified a plus.
• Solid understanding of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks.
• Experience implementing HTML/CSS.
Successful candidate will have a track record of meaningful and measurable customer focused projects and financial success. Ability to combine all qualities above to resolve most day-to-day disputes independently and without more senior executive support. Established track record of identifying, developing and implementing novel solutions with clear impact. This includes taking calculated risks based on sound data, facts, and trends while being prone to experimenting with new concepts.
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
(855) 863-0464 x1001