« Back to Listings
RedHat Linux Systems Administrator
Our client, a leading US Defense Contractor, has an immediate need for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team on a contract to hire basis in Memphis, TN. The selected candidate will manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of servers running the RHEL OS.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of servers running the RHEL operating system.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems by ensuring they are in the cost current release and patch levels for RHEL, MapR Hadoop and other system software installed on the servers.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Provides support for installation and configuration of various hardware to include servers, Ethernet switches, Ethernet and fiber optics cabling, and power cabling.
- Implements testing strategies and documents results.
- Maintains system documentation.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Stay current with relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- MUST be US Citizen with ability to pass rigorous background check
- 3-5 years of directly related experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems administration
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of work experience, technical certifications and training
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001