« Back to Listings
eCommerce Project Manager
New YOrk, New York
Our client a large media conglomerate based in NYC has an immediate requirement for a dedicated Project Manager to drive operational and tactical eCommerce efforts. This position works collaboratively and cross-functionally to manage multiple eCommerce projects and timelines
- Develop detailed project plans- monitor/track progress and key deliverables
- Serve as the primary point of contact for cross-functional partners to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, and implement eCommerce workflows
- Recommend and advocate for solutions which enhance the efficiency of processes
- Update all teams on project status- communicate challenges and approach to challenges. Identify obstacles prior to project/team being impacted
- Develop effective planning, QA and execution of commerce content across websites and online marketing campaigns
- Identify, prioritize and articulate high impact initiatives
- Provide consistent training and support to the team
- Review and approve individual timecards
- Effective, fair, and consistent performance management.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience in Media and/or Entertainment preferred
- Strong time management skills- proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- Ability to present effectively to members of senior management.
- Experience with inventory management software (Shopify)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE CONTACT: