« Back to Listings
Sr. Java Developer
Washington, District Of Columbia
Our client, a leading US Defense Contractor, is actively seeking a Sr. Java Developer to join their team on a contract to hire basis. The selected candidate will analyze, design, develop, implement and support code with limited supervision.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug complex new software products, or make significant changes to existing code
- Research and integrate design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities
- Resolve complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations
- Lad an participate in highly complex projects within the agency (customers, end-users, managers)
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience with development of J2EE Java language programs
- Experience in creating object designs
- Experience in creating object oriented J2EE compliant Java code.
- Experience with the development of the following components
- Java Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Eclipse or RAD
- Agile development environment
- Spring MVC
- JPA/Open JPA, Hibernate Framework
- JUnit (TFD/TDD)
- Experience with Java development on multiple tiers and OS environments
- Experience with multi-tier application design and development
- Experience developing J2EE Java on a Windows 2008 Server environment.
- Experience developing J2EE Java on a Linux environment.
- WebSphere Application Server (prefer version 8 or above experience), RAD/Eclipse, Windows Desktop OS
- Must be a US Citizen or GC Holder with ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (PREFERRED)
- Experience and knowledge of:
- Design Pattern
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum management tools such as VersionOne
- Experience with encryption cookies
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001