« Back to Listings
Sr. SharePoint Administrator
Washington, District Of Columbia
Our client, a leading US Defense Contractor, is actively seeking a Senior SharePoint Administrator to join their team in Washington, DC on a contract to hire basis. The selected candidate will provide support to the SharePoint Environment through troubleshooting, event log administration and search administration troubleshooting. They will perform migration tasks to implement Service Packs and Cumulative Updates with the concepts of farm planning and implementation skills.
- Responsible for SharePoint operations including upgrades and migration to Office 365, topology services, and backup and restoration.
- Implements and Maintains Security, Data, and Global configurations.
- Maintains and implements all aspects of SharePoint Application management including Office SharePoint Server Shared Services, Search Administration, Workflow Management, and External Service Connections.
- Review existing SharePoint infrastructure setup and develops best practices and input on operational guidelines
- Maintains system, application, security and SharePoint, and Internet Information Service (IIS) event logs.
- Responsible for all site collections on a web application.
- Knowledge of Content Deployment processes and the security needs of a public-facing site
- Monitors the overall health of all SharePoint farms and proactively mitigates issues
- 3+ years of SharePoint Farm installation, administration, and configuration experience
- 3+ years of SharePoint content management
- SharePoint migration experience
- ShareGate Experience
- US Citizen with ability to pass vigorous background check
- Bachelors degree in a technical field; or equivalent in work experience and training
- SharePoint Certification Preferred
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001