Our client a leading healthcare provider located in the Boston area is looking for a Medical Imaging Informatics Specialist to join their team! You would be responsible for the support, maintenance, functionality, development and data integrity of the Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS), Voice Recognition (VR), MagView and other related applications. This individual will coordinate problem resolution and translates issues, as appropriate, into recommendations for future software versions or modifications to daily operations.
You will serve as a liaison between clinical services, technical staff, software and equipment vendors, and Radiology operations managers.
• Demonstrate “Customer Service” philosophy with employees and business partners.
• Participate in 24/7/365 on-call rotation in close collaboration with Medical Imaging Informatics, Enterprise Medical Imaging, Imaging Departments
• Attendance at tradeshows and conferences relevant to the position
• Attends and participates in Departmental/Hospital meetings.
• Attends seminars and training sessions necessary to maintain appropriate level of professional competence.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Enterprise imaging operating model and the interdependencies between supported applications and other relevant mission critical systems.
• Process-flow Mapping - Mapping for primary business operations mode (Registration, Ordering, Scheduling, Image Acquisition, Image Viewing, Diagnostic Reporting and Viewing, Billing, Management, Reporting and Viewing)
• Workflow Mapping - Role based mapping for primary business end-users (Administrative, Technologists, Radiologists)
• Data Mapping - Mapping data within and between primary business systems/applications.
• Ensures all Department, Hospital, JCAHO, and OIG compliance guidelines are met.
• Testing - End to end testing of process flows, workflows and data flows. Develops, maintains and executes QC/validation test plans associated with upgrades of Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications.
• Training - Educating and/or coaching colleagues and end-users on process flows, workflows and data flows. Provides user training for Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications. Train the trainer approach.
• Work closely with the Senior Manager - Enterprise Applications to ensure the smooth running of the underlying architecture associated with for Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications e.g. application, database, web, tablets, interfaces, integration, storage subsystems, and disaster recovery systems.
• Participates in the monitoring, maintaining, upgrading and/or re-engineering of Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView related interfaces.
• Provide support in the event of technical issues or problems associated with Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications and their subcomponents.
• When necessary the escalation of issues to vendors and Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure Managers.
• Monitor Service Requests generated for Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications and associated subsystems to ensure timely responses and closure of all requests.
• Ensure timely responses, communication and closure of service requests.
• Provides end user training for Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications.
• Performs other functions as required and/or assigned.
• Responsible for communicating to project sponsors, stakeholders, team members and Medical Imaging Informatics Leadership all relative project information.
• Incorporates standard deliverables for “People”, “Process” and “Technology” components for every project.
• Owns the development, management and execution of all project plans and schedules.
• Identifies, escalates and manages project risks and issues to resolution.
• Responsible for project administration to include but not limited to, scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms and conference dial in numbers, creating and distribution of agendas, meeting minutes, schedules, risk/issues logs and status reports.
Medical Imaging Informatics provides direct support for hardware, software, network and project management to a variety locations. The team also provides EPIC Radiant support, and provides support to referring physicians, affiliated hospitals, and outside physicians worldwide.
• Ability to carry out position with high degree of customer service, communication, teamwork, and timeliness.
• Must be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
• Outstanding business process analytic skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Radiology Information Systems(PACS, RIS, VR) in general and industry standards such as HL7 and DICOM communication.
• Strong technical and general IS skills, including hardware, software, personal computers and networking.
• Ability to work well under pressure and on concurrent, multidisciplinary projects.
• Proficiency in office automation systems i.e. Windows OS, MS Office, etc.
• 2-4 years of experience with Information Systems (IS), technology architecture and/or software platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with healthcare information systems and/or Radiology operations beneficial.
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001