Our client a leading healthcare services operation located in the Boston area has a need for a Systems Administrator to join their team!
You will provide customer and technical support of Office 365, with a primary focus on SharePoint Online, Flow, OneDrive, Teams, PowerApps, and all approved integration with these services. Secondarily, you will assist with support of Outlook Administration in Outlook 2016.
• Provide end user support for SharePoint Online functionality such as issues with performance, lists, libraries, search functionality, permissions, workflows, site pages, webparts, navigation and new site requests
• Administer and support an enterprise-level SharePoint Online infrastructure
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint and Teams initiatives (e.g., upgrades, implementation of third-party solutions, and integration with other enterprise systems)
• Support of email functionality on Outlook 2016, OWA and Mobile devices
• Provide end user support for Outlook functionality such as issues with performance, Out of Office settings, search functionality, mailbox cleanup and data restores
• Support SharePoint and Outlook ServiceNow queues; troubleshoot and resolve user’s logged issues within established turnaround time
• Advise new user of O365 policies and use when applicable. Educate and assist all levels of staff
• Provide constant knowledge transfer to internal team around issue trends and knowledge gaps
• Provide quality customer service and serve as an exemplary representative throughout organization. On-going communication, feedback and follow-through with customers/peers are essential
• 2-3 years of support experience in a Microsoft Office Outlook support environment required
• Experience with Office 365 suite of products and/or SharePoint Administration preferred
• Ability to understand and help manage sites, site collections, content types, metadata term stores, workspaces, web parts, document libraries, and lists, and their uses within a SharePoint content services environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot existing SharePoint sites and functionality.
• Ability to create, manage and troubleshoot SharePoint and Flow workflows
• Understanding of Office 365 applications and services
• Knowledge of desktop operating environments: Windows 7 and 10
• Experience with a ticket management system
• General knowledge of Windows Active Directory ~helpful
• Good interpersonal and communication skills - required
• Advanced problem solving ability
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize their own work or work with mentor to do so
• Ability to document and communicate the status of progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary.
• Must be a team player, is cooperative and obtains cooperation from others as needed
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and escalate issues when necessary
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001