« Back to Listings
Business Intelligence Manager
NYC, New York
Our client based in New York city is looking for a high level Business Intelligence Analyst. This role supports content data and strategy initiatives and requires strong technical as well as interpersonal skills.
- Build automated dashboards and reporting tools that track audience growth and content performance goals
- Combine data sets- clean and verify the datya for accuracy
- Work with data product and engineering team to vet and develop new audience data sources and create ongoing efficiencies within key BI tools (Looker/Google Analytics)
- Mentor other data analysts on best practices
- Oversee daily projects
- Liase between editors, video teams, and content strategists
- Partner with business and technical stakeolders to develop enterprise level dashboards, build out cross functional BI interfaces and identify/develop reporting practices on key audience metrics
- 5+ years data analytics experience data analytics
- Strong understanding of Google Analytivcs, Looker Adober Analytics, Parse.ly, Power BI, etc.
- Strong SQL and Python skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and visualize data into clean, digestible dashboards
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with high level business and technical stakeholders.
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001