« Back to Listings
Senior Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps
Building the possibilities.
We’re growing rapidly. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will help us continue running our applications smoothly as our business scales. We solve some of the most interesting challenges in the tech industry, and when you join our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see your ideas and solutions directly impact our products.
What you’ll do as a Senior Site Reliability Engineer:
- Create self-provisioning infrastructure using tools like Chef, Terraform, and Docker.
- Define key metrics and SLAs around new web services being created to support our rapid traffic growth.
- You will design and implement monitoring and alerting strategies to enforce application SLAs
- Create platform-as-a-service environments where entire subsets of our architecture can be created and destroyed cleanly and reliably.
- You will also foster a continuous deployment ecosystem that will allow DraftKings to operate at a massive scale.
What skills you will use:
- You will have 3+ years with cloud environments and provisioning automation
- Deep understanding of common scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Bash). Powershell is a plus.
- Experience working with at least one object-oriented language (Java, .C#, etc.)
- Working knowledge of networking and web concepts and ability to debug issues down to the packets.
- Experience with distributed systems and the challenges with operating them as they scale.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems.