« Back to Listings
Ops Project Manager
Our client is actively seeking an Operations Project Manager/ Coordinator to join their team in Northern Phoenix, AZ. The selected candidate will support the planning and execution of large complex projects. They will lead and implement standardized processes and reinforce existing best practices throughout the organization. This role will require project management experience and valuable decision making to ensure value realization.
- Assists in assembling project teams, informs project schedules and determines and acquires resources needed. The projects involve overseeing a multi-disciplinary team that includes but is not limited to team members with expertise in: Digital; Engineering; Operations; Legal; Compliance; Community Relations; Financial Management and Planning; Customer Experience; Revenue Management; Sales; 3rd Party Vendors
- Provides support to the Sr Project Manager and senior management
- Upholds project vision, prepares and analyzes project performance reports.
- Apply project management knowledge to the overall project and following a standard methodology, plan, and deliverables.
- Ensure deployment and implementation schedules are being executed in accordance to the communication, training, and change management strategy.
- Serves as liaison between team members and functional area management requesting project.
Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality, timeliness and responsible for quality control in adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate the use and value of system delivery methodologies and creation of life cycle deliverables.
- Skilled in Identifying, documenting, and escalating issues and resolutions; providing on-going follow and support.
- Developing implementation strategies for communication, process improvements, and technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or similar area of study
- Acquired knowledge with planning and budgeting
- Skilled in Business deployment, implementation and value realization
- Understanding of Contract Compliance
- Supervisory Skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills