Our Client, a world leading Environmental Services Corporation, based in Houston TX, has an Immediate opportunity for an experienced Customer Data Analyst to join their team on a long term contract/contract-to-hire basis. Candidates must have current experience working with eCommerce, Omni-Channel Customer Data analytics.
This role is part of the Enterprise Analytics & Data Management team with a purpose of leveraging data scientifically to drive efficiencies, stabilizing outcome, and improving operations. The Customer Data Analyst will provide insight beyond fact-based reporting and will interpret results in the context of the business environment. Turning data into compelling narratives that resonate with the customer is a key aspect of this role. Must be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization and committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
• Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
• Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information- model specification documents for data sets.
• Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization.
• Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data.
• Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
• Support major Marketing initiatives through value added measurement that not only communicates results but can identify improvement actions.
• Conduct testing and What If analysis to support business decisions.
• Manages relationships with external suppliers of data and specialized analysis/research organizations.
• Stitching together disparate pieces of data to form cohesive business cases for improvement.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Social Science, Statistics, Data Science, Data Analytics, or Market Research.
• 2-4 years of experience in similar roles.
• Experience in Omni-channel marketing analytics.
• Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
• Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
• Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
• Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques.
• Practical experience in statistical analysis using statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, MicroStrategy and SAS.
A. Domain Experience
• Experience analyzing customer data to support the acquisition of customer, cross-selling, customer retention, customer experience, and customer lifetime value.
• Experience in digital analytics / customer analytics / omni-channel analytics with a demonstrated track record of results driving growth of revenue, conversion and overall profitability through an increase in Digital Channel Mix and self-service / DIY transactions.
• Experience with eCommerce / web behavior analytics
• Knowledge of predictive/prescriptive statistical modeling and translating insights to action.
• Experience connecting sales/operational/channel data between multiple online and offline data sources.
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001