« Back to Listings
Help Desk Technician
Washington, District Of Columbia
Our client, a leading US Defense Contractor, is actively seeking a Help Desk Technician to join their team in Washington, DC on a contract to hire basis.
- Provide phone and in-person support to users in the areas of email, directories, standard Windows desktop applications and custom applications deployed to a user’s Government supplied equipment (computer, mobile device, phone, etc.).
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Provide professional friendly and helpful customer service as a first point of contact
- Provide software and hardware technical support to end-users
- Provide phone support to desktop and laptop customers in house and remotely.
- Install, maintain, and upgrade software and hardware on laptops, workstations, mobile devices, printers, copiers and fax machines
- Assist the client in resolving laptop computer-related and networking issues
- Maintain and repair laptop, computers and peripherals.
- Install, configure, diagnose, repair and/or upgrade hardware and equipment ensuring its optimal performance
- Maintain working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Prepare reports and correspondence as needed.
- Enter incidents and request accurately into ticketing system
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- 3+ years relative experience
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Ability to obtain a PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001