Our client a leading Telecommunications company located in the Boston area has an immediate need for a Front-End Software Developer!
We are looking for developers with experience in object-oriented software design, delivery and support for web-based applications and services. This individual will be responsible for contributing to the design and coding of business solutions for order management, account management, workflow and many other business functions. This position offers a talented developer a chance to work with the latest development tools and have a major impact.
•Contribute to the architecture, design and coding of next generation web based Enterprise Solution. The internal applications are used by employees to manage our business and drive our success.
(The platform for this new initiative is ASP.NET backed by the power of C# and Microsoft SQL Server)
•Work with Development Team and Business Analysts on the implementation of Microsoft Team Foundation Server and develop a full SDLC framework.
•Assist in the maintenance of existing applications. This work will diminish as we develop and implement our next generation code.
•Contribute to the maintenance and enhancements of our back-end processing which is written in VB.NET and C#. These applications run on our servers and provide the backbone for our systems.
•Participate and contribute to ad-hoc development projects as they arise.
• 3-5 years of software development
• Knowledge of OOP Concepts and Component Design
• Experience with AngularJS, Angular, Bootstrap
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, coding, unit testing and debugging skills
• Experience in .NET Technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, C#, WCF)
• Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
• Experience with modern CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with emerging web standards like Web components
• Experience with a scripting language such as Python, php, or Perl
• Experience with CMS software and LAMP/WAMP stack
• Experience with workflow automation tools (Gulp, Grunt, webpack, Browserify)
• Experience with CSS and/or JS extension languages (SASS, LESS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript)
• Experience with JS dependency management tools (npm, bower, yarn)
• Knowledge of application security concepts
• Experience in working with a cloud services provider such as AWS
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git
• Experience with enterprise business solutions
• Experience with telecommunications/telephone business and/or order management applications
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001