« Back to Listings
IT Business Analyst
The Business Analyst collaborates with the development team to document system requirements and technical specifications; manages projects to ensure business requirements are achieved, tested and installed timely and effectively.
By working as a key partner in the IT Division the Business Analyst will perform liaison duties with business units and development staff to ascertain business requirements and coordinate all aspects of test plans, systems enhancements and other major IT projects.
- Works with users to determine needs, identify changes and enhancements.
- Documents required system modifications.
- Develops Business functional specifications.
- Develops and coordinates application test plans and schedules.
- Provides analytical and support for IT based projects and products.
- Provides application support.
- Develops presentation materials for training and presentations.
- Develops test plans and follows testing through the testing lifecycle to ensure thoroughness and completeness.
- Coordinates moves to production and monitors and addresses after installation issues.
- Writes project documentation.
- Conducts User application training.
- College degree and/or relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Life Insurance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Five plus years Business Analyst /Project Management experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to lead or help manage special projects.