« Back to Listings
Our client a digital advertising agency located in the Greater New York area has an immediate need for a Sitecore Developer. This position can be remote or on-site.
This position is responsible for keeping up to date with the latest CMS developments and trends including, predictive analytics, responsive design, application performance tuning and optimization, application customization and 3rd party integration.
- Technical design and implementation of projects
- Collaborate and communicate with the extended team
- Grow to be a recognized subject matter expert within fields of expertise
- Technology research, development, and definition and execution of best practices
- Work closely with clients to identify business requirements
- Draft technical specifications, system architectures, development approaches, and testing solutions
- Help to define development standards, determine best practices, evaluate build vs. buy decisions and use of open-source applications
- Sitecore 8.0 certification, MVC experience, and expertise a must
- 5+ years of experience in web application development using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WebForms
- Agency experience desired
- Expertise in database design, use of web services, and open source frameworks
- Familiar with development methodologies and design patterns and CMS implementation best practices
- Front-end skills with the JS frameworks and Bootstrap are desired
- Develop functional business and technical requirements
- Excellent client-facing consultative skills including the ability to lead client meeting
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: email@example.com (855) 863-0464 x.1001