« Back to Listings
Sr. Systems Engineer / Administrator
Providence, Rhode Island
High level swiss army knife type role. Systems Engineering/Administration with experience in supporting and operating Citrix, VMware, hardware, software, OS installs, storage, Active Directory, application support and security. Responsibility also includes documentation, and policy/procedure compliance for IT systems related to an enterprise environment.
- 5 years’ experience in Information Technology with an emphasis on IT Infrastructure and/or Systems Engineering/Administration required.
- Experience with Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, and Netscaler/ADC.
- Experience with virtualization (ESXi, vCenter, HA, DRS, and EVC).
- Understanding of shared storage technologies including SAN, NAS, fiber channel, iSCSI, and NFS.
- Experience with Nutanix Hyperconverged hardware and AHV.
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery design/implementation.
- Experience with RedHat Linux a plus.