« Back to Listings
Sr. DevOps Developer
Our client, a world leading financial firm is actively seeking a Sr. DevOps Developer to join their team in Chicago, IL on a long-term contract basis.
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- SDLC tooling such as GIT commit hook to facilitate improvement in code hygiene
- Build necessary infrastructure to support automated testing including integration testing and QA
- Build automated prod parallel testing environment along with automated monitoring
- Provide guidance and support enterprise software security
- Drive development of tools that will allow zero downtime to developers for developing and testing their software
- 10+ years of experience in building large scale, data-centric solutions. Out of which most recent 3 years must have been spent in working on a DevOps team as a senior contributor.
- Expert knowledge of DevOps tools. Eg Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Nexus/Artifactory and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Java experience required; OCP Java SE 8 Programmer Certification is a plus
- Solid cloud experience (preferably AWS) with project experience in developing enterprise cloud architecture and in developing resilient hybrid cloud solution is a must have
- Strong Experience with high speed distributed computing frameworks AWS EMR, Hadoop, HDFS, S3, MapReduce, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink etc.
- Proficiency with distributed message brokers Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- Proficiency with cloud technologies and migrations. Experience preferred with AWS foundational services like VPCs, Security groups, EC2, RDS, S3 ACLs, KMS, AWS CLI and IAM etc.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using public cloud service providers like Amazon, Google, etc.
- Solid experience (configuration and usage) in following technologies:
- Kubernetes & Helm
- Jenkins & Jenkins Pipelines
- AWS (basic knowledge, Associate level)
- Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring: Splunk, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, AppDynamics
- BS degree in Computer Science preferred, similar technical field or equivalent experience
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact:
Rich Braun, EVP Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 863-0464 x.1001